I was told that they would pressure wash before painting.Never got done so they painted over all the dirt except for the few places they scraped.
Still loose paint on house painted over.
Poor coverage, I was told bare spots would be primed, instead the managed "upgraded" my paint to a paint/primer in one, and only put one coat on everything.Not worth what I paid, and was lied to.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..."
- "The item I purchased wasn't as pictured online. The online picture appeared as a dirty gray/dark shirt with a black print on front. The item arrived as a..."
- "Facebook showed me the ad and I bought two low priced items using my PayPal account (thank goodness). When the items didn't arrive, I sent an email to the..."
- "I have some photos of my balding spots, my broken off hair, and the sores all overy head after using this product. As you can see from the picture..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."