2.3
Turnaround Time

I was told that they would pressure wash before painting.Never got done so they painted over all the dirt except for the few places they scraped.

Still loose paint on house painted over.

Poor coverage, I was told bare spots would be primed, instead the managed "upgraded" my paint to a paint/primer in one, and only put one coat on everything.Not worth what I paid, and was lied to.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of college pro painters house painting. College Pro Painters needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned college pro painters house painting in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at College Pro Painters.

Had an Experience with College Pro Painters?

Comments

Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more College Pro Painters ruined our 100 year old home. College Pro Painters "We contracted College Pro Painters to paint our 100 year old home in Edmonton. The inexperienced crew, used interior paint and interior drywall compound on the exterior walls. ..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more