Edmonton, Alberta

We contracted College Pro Painters to paint our 100 year old home in Edmonton. The inexperienced crew, used interior paint and interior drywall compound on the exterior walls. Our landscaping was trampled, antique windows painted and then scraped, leaving them scratched up and ruined!

College Pro returned to fix the problems by applying exterior paint over the interior paint and drywall compound without removing any of it. Be the following spring, our house was an absolute mess. They have promised to come back and fix it, but have been stalling for almost two years. Our house looks like a decrepit hovel fit for demolition with peeling paint hanging from the walls, huge flakes of paint and drywall compound flaking away and exposed wood beginning to decay with exposure to the elements.

I am a retired senior and we have wanted to sell our two story home to move into a bungalow on a smaller lot, but have been unable to sell our house due to the terrible condition. We have paid to have the work done, and can't really afford to pay another company to come in and paint it all over again.

We are devastated!

Review about: College Pro Painters Painting.

Had an Experience with College Pro Painters?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion