We contracted College Pro Painters to paint our 100 year old home in Edmonton. The inexperienced crew, used interior paint and interior drywall compound on the exterior walls. Our landscaping was trampled, antique windows painted and then scraped, leaving them scratched up and ruined!

College Pro returned to fix the problems by applying exterior paint over the interior paint and drywall compound without removing any of it. Be the following spring, our house was an absolute mess. They have promised to come back and fix it, but have been stalling for almost two years. Our house looks like a decrepit hovel fit for demolition with peeling paint hanging from the walls, huge flakes of paint and drywall compound flaking away and exposed wood beginning to decay with exposure to the elements.

I am a retired senior and we have wanted to sell our two story home to move into a bungalow on a smaller lot, but have been unable to sell our house due to the terrible condition. We have paid to have the work done, and can't really afford to pay another company to come in and paint it all over again.

We are devastated!

Review about: College Pro Painters Painting.

Had an Experience with College Pro Painters?

Comments

Schumacher Homes - Retirement Home-Nightmare Schumacher Homes "...we get a home with problems from day one. First our concrete driveway cracking all the way..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more