College Pro Painters ruined our 100 year old home.
We contracted College Pro Painters to paint our 100 year old home in Edmonton. The inexperienced crew, used interior paint and interior drywall compound on the exterior walls. Our landscaping was trampled, antique windows painted and then scraped, leaving them scratched up and ruined!
College Pro returned to fix the problems by applying exterior paint over the interior paint and drywall compound without removing any of it. Be the following spring, our house was an absolute mess. They have promised to come back and fix it, but have been stalling for almost two years. Our house looks like a decrepit hovel fit for demolition with peeling paint hanging from the walls, huge flakes of paint and drywall compound flaking away and exposed wood beginning to decay with exposure to the elements.
I am a retired senior and we have wanted to sell our two story home to move into a bungalow on a smaller lot, but have been unable to sell our house due to the terrible condition. We have paid to have the work done, and can't really afford to pay another company to come in and paint it all over again.
We are devastated!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Home Painting Services
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "I was told that they would pressure wash before painting. Never got done so they painted over all the dirt except for the few places they scraped. Still loose paint..."
- "One of the vets at this clinic named Dr. Materi was very careless with handling our degu. She was aware of her being pregnant and still refused to let us..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "My wife and I purchased an agio patio dining set and it came out of the box with the protective cover having a tear on the seam. Agio sepcifically provides..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."