We contracted College Pro Painters to paint our 100 year old home in Edmonton. The inexperienced crew, used interior paint and interior drywall compound on the exterior walls. Our landscaping was trampled, antique windows painted and then scraped, leaving them scratched up and ruined!
College Pro returned to fix the problems by applying exterior paint over the interior paint and drywall compound without removing any of it. Be the following spring, our house was an absolute mess. They have promised to come back and fix it, but have been stalling for almost two years. Our house looks like a decrepit hovel fit for demolition with peeling paint hanging from the walls, huge flakes of paint and drywall compound flaking away and exposed wood beginning to decay with exposure to the elements.
I am a retired senior and we have wanted to sell our two story home to move into a bungalow on a smaller lot, but have been unable to sell our house due to the terrible condition. We have paid to have the work done, and can't really afford to pay another company to come in and paint it all over again.
We are devastated!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Home Painting Services
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "These photos show the shoddy roof construction at my former Pulte-built house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. When the roofers doing the repair arrived, one said "another valley" as he..."
- "When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown..."
- "I booked an online vacation package from Expedia.ca for 2 Adults and 1 three year old in Jan 2014. I booked this package from Edmonton to Maui. Since Expedia rated..."
- "purchased both the script and install. They provided a script with no instruction manual so there's no way to know how to use this complex web script. Then they went..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."