Getting my house painted by College Pro was not a good experience. To start with,I asked for a certificate of insurance.The company never sent me one after numerous phone calls to the College student that I signed the contract with, the customer service center, and the area "supervisor".

The project called for a start date of no latter than July 1.By the end of July,still no College Pro. I started calling to ask when they might start.All I got was -we,ll be there tomorrow. After 3 "we'll be there tomorrow" stories,I contacted the service help center again. All they could tell me is that they would look into it. After another week,nothing.

Now I,m getting really concerned. School will be starting soon. Do I hire another painter after I already signed a contract with college pro? It's time for legal advice.

My lawyer advise me to send a registered letter to notify College Pro that If they could not complete the job, I would hire another painting co.

I would then sue for any cost difference.

Two days later, I had 10 Mexicans( I have nothing against Mexicans, I'm just telling you the facts) who were not employed by College Pro painting my house-they had sub-contracted it out to another co.! They finished it in a little over a day.

When the College Pro "Kid" show up for the rest of his money, I withheld 10% until I got a certificate of insurance, and some paint spill cleaned up. I never herd from him again. He never got the 10%

About 3 months later, I get a call from the College Pro Supervisor asking me if I was satisfied. I tell him the whole story and he apologizes. He said he would get me a certificate of insurance. A year later, I'm still waiting for it.

I hate to generalize about College Pro because I know not every College Pro unit is incompetent. But my dealings with the upper management has lead me to believe they are not a company I would recommend nor use again.

If you encounter problems, your pretty much on your own.

Jerry

Review about: College Pro Painters Painting.

Had an Experience with College Pro Painters?

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #269367

I am sorry to read this review about us. I would like to help you to resolve this situation. Please contact our service center at 1-800-327-2468, and we would be happy to provide you with our certificate of insurance, and also to schedule a time to come out and do any clean up or warranty work.