I used this group along time ago and still am I feeling the effects of using is company.Not sure it should even be called a company.

I strongly suggest that you do not become involved with this group. The service was not good at all and their work performance was worst. After about ten years they are still contacting me to allow them to come back again. I contacted a government agency to request that I be removed from there mailing list and they are so desperate after agreeing with the agency to not contact me they still contact me yearly.

It's like a recurring nightmare, but now I know not to ever allow this group to ever be to paint anything again. The person that I had direct contact and signed the paper work, told me that I was expecting too much. For almost three thousand dollars I think I deserved the best. You would think that someone that is working to earn money and attending college would have some concern about their future.

Not this group.

My advise, to not ever get started with them.Find someone that really intend to work hard and have good work valves.

Review about: College Pro Painters House Painting.

Reason of review: bad quality, poor work habits.

Had an Experience with College Pro Painters?

Comments