Turnaround Time

hey could.They didn't scrape any of the old paint off, just painted lightly over it.

Didn't get the underside of any of the porch or railings. They got paint all over the windows, doors, grass, driveway, flowers etc. I would never recommend this company to anyone. Because they did such a horrid job, my Grandpa and I had to paint it ourselves basically.

We love sitting on the front porch in the summer, love it. Since your company "painted" it, we were completely distracted by the horrid job done. We took it upon ourselves to fix it, little did I know it would cause the death of my beloved Grandpa. I was painting the porch rails, he stepped back to see if it looked better from about 10 feet away.

He then somehow fell and cracked his skull open and eventually died 3 days later. If your company would have done even a decent job, my Grandpa would never have been in that situation. I am very upset with the fact you call yourselves, "pros". You seriously need to reevaluate your company and the staff you hire.

That whole thing has been the worst experience of my life.

I hope the powers that be hear about this and it helps them maybe change the company name to something more suiting, like College Amature Painters.God Bless.

Review about: College Pro Painters House Painting.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with College Pro Painters?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion