Made appointment for estimate middle of May.Never showed up .

Called Them to see where they were got some clown service answering machine. Someone else from company called a couple days later to reschedule, once again no show. gave up on them. Here it is end of July and they call to set up appointment.

My husband set up appointment just to get someone out here to tell them off in person. Of course NO SHOW.

He called the guy back and he forgot.To make a long story short- DO NOT USE THEM;UNRELIABLE FROM DAY ONE!would never finish a job.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unprofessionalism. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "unreliable" of college pro painters estimate. College Pro Painters needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned college pro painters estimate in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at College Pro Painters.

Had an Experience with College Pro Painters?

Comments

Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more College Pro Painters - WORST experience ever College Pro Painters "College Pro painters do NOT prep the surface prior to painting and then claim the warranty doesn't cover decks or steps. I have people come to my house and ask..." Read more College Pro Painters - House Painting Review from Coralville, Iowa College Pro Painters "I was told that they would pressure wash before painting. Never got done so they painted over all the dirt except for the few places they scraped. Still loose paint..." Read more Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more Torrid needs a better system Torrid "So redeeming your Haute Cash was today and I realized that I had a good amount of haute cash to spend but what does Torrid do...they attach the Haute Cash..." Read more Public Storage - IMPROPER VENTILATION AT FACILITY CAUSED EVERYTHING TO MILDEW Public Storage "...We went to check on things 5 mos later and EVERYTHING is mildewed because of improper ventilation. Contacted corporate Public Storage office and..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2015  3711FL Left Slide Keystone Rv "This trailer has only been used 3 times and one of those was when we took it back to the dealer for warranty work. My wife in October 2015 was..." Read more Monte Mariposa - Misuse of customer data - providing financial details (banking numbers) to unauthorized third parties - Unprofessional and Rude Behaviour - Police Monitoring for Illicit Substances Monte Mariposa "I was someone who did many retreats at this centre, and in response to raising complaints about variious matters, they were then rude, insulting and unprofessional, implying I was on..." Read more