Turnaround Time

My neighbors were having work done and the guy came over to give be a quote for pressure washing.They were supposed to be here and if July, they were a NO SHOW!

So I called Jacob and he apologized so he said it would be about a week, again a NO SHOW! Called and then he said it will be a few weeks before they could come...REALLY?? Two weeks go by NO SHOW!! I text this time and called the supervisor of course they never returned my call and Jacob said he text me back NO HE DIDN'T!!

After I complained he then text me apologized saying he 'thought' he replied and said he could not do the work.... and gave me the number of another guy! I will NEVER use this company.

For them to blow off paying customers not to mention the supervisor has yet to call me!Waste of time!!!!

Review about: College Pro Painters Customer Care.

Had an Experience with College Pro Painters?

Comments

Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more Armstrong Homes Of Washington - Construction Defect Armstrong Homes Auburn Redmond Bremerton WA Armstrong Homes Of Washington "This page was created specifically to warn others about Armstrong Homes of Auburn, Redmond, Bremerton. AKA known as Armstrong Construction. We were sucked in by the salesman, Tom, who told..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more