1.6
Turnaround Time

The first College Pro guy who came, quoted the job, but we didn't act on it that season. So I called him the next spring only to find out he was no longer doing painting himself.

He sent me a different franchise owner to requote. That individual came & quoted, but then disappeared when it came time to schedule the work. A second franchise owner was called in to complete the job. But she had to requote because she wouldn't honor someone else's quote.

Shoddy & lackluster finished product. When it was first completed, it looked like they painted without scraping & sanding as contracted. The new paint layer was thin & looked like it had been applied with a spray gun. What Primer?

What sealer? Not what I was expecting for the amount of money I paid, and all the promises that the porch would last for years. I had my reservations, but since I'd already paid and the work was already done, there wasn't much I could do other than hope it held. However, after one winter all the painting that was done wore off.

The porch looks worse now than it did before they started. I don't want the same franchise owner back either. She wasn't very interested in painting. She spent most of her time telling me about her school plans and what she would do when the summer was over.

So now I get to contact their corporate office & complain. Wish me luck.

Product or Service Mentioned: College Pro Painters Painting.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments