5.0
Turnaround Time

Three College Pro Painters finished my house in three days.The first day they scraped off all lead paint.

The second day they primed the wood siding with white oil stain. On the third day they used a paint sprayer and Cut and sprayed the whole house. They finished touch ups and left with no traces. I couldn't tell they were here because my yard was cleaner than I leave it!

One of the painters took some before and after photos. My house looks like a home now. I highly recommend College Pro Painters.

I live in Johnson City, New York.The site manager was friendly, flexible, and kept his crew on schedule and under budget.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with manager and quality. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of college pro painters house painting. College Pro Painters needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned college pro painters house painting in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at College Pro Painters.

Had an Experience with College Pro Painters?

Comments