Re-print my former comments I sent you recently last week!

Recently College Pro Painters did a very sloppy, error filled, messy, incompetent,lackluster, paint job on the exterior of our home here in Duluth, MN.The College Pro Manger made numerous excuses and was very adamant that they did their very best as originally promised in their signed contract.

However, he delivered the wrong colors of paint because he lost the paint color sample we gave him. He delivered the wrong paint brand as specified on his contract. He denied putting two coats of paint on siding as specified in his contract, until we showed him the original copy of the signed contract. They left numerous paint footprints, hand prints, paint spills, paint smudges, on other stained decks, walkways, steps, roofs, handrails, window casings, after using provided very dirty, old paint soaked drop cloths, etc.

They used only large paint brushes that were only provided their crew which made it impossible to cut in at small tighter areas, thus leaving a lot of paint overlaps on trim boards and window glass. The crew was not allowed to use painters masking tape to avoid paint overlaps, as their manager told them it delayed the project and was a waist of expenses.The crew in general was poorly trained, to say the least! My wife and I are now re-doing, re-painting, touching up numerous mistakes and errors, from a sloppy, hastily, ill completed paint job!

We now are required to re-stain most of three decks and steps, to remove paint footprints, hand prints, paint spills and smudges.

Comments

Thank you for voicing your concerns about the painting project currently taking place at your property.It sounds like there is way too much sloppy work going on and I can assure you that College Pro takes this sort of complaint extremely seriously and cares deeply about customer satisfaction and doing quality work.

I understand our local GM in Minnesota – Ty Anderson – has a meeting scheduled at your house for Thursday morning.

Please keep us posted as to the action steps coming out of this meeting.We have a lot of confidence that Ty can get the project moving in the right direction!”