Signed a contract in April 2014 with what seemed like a nice, professional young man and gave them a deposit.Said they couldn't do the job until late June.

Late June came and I called to see when they'd be there. He said he was sorry, but they couldn't do the job because the back of the house was too high and it wasn't safe. So I asked if they could do the peaks on the front of the house and if it could be done SOON, since I had waited so long. He said they'd do it this Saturday or the next.

I called to check on Friday and, no, they couldn't do it Saturday. So he promised they'd do it the following Saturday. On Friday night he tells me it would be best if they didn't do the job at all. So I tell him to send someone with the deposit at 11:00 the next day.

Another young man arrived, an actual painter, and he asked why we cancelled the job because he was all ready to come that morning. What??? We don't have a clue what's going on with this company but they have real problems and don't really want the work. I found someone later that day who called me back in 30 minutes.

Came out for an estimate that same day and did a beautiful job for us just 2 days later.Don't waste your time with College Pro.

Had an Experience with College Pro Painters?

Comments

Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Americas Home Place - A bad experience for my family and I. Americas Home Place "America's Home Place built our home and we moved in on November 26, 2012. On December 26, 2012 the foundation broke. Can you believe it one month after we moved..." Read more Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more