1.2K views
Turnaround Time

I used College Pro service almost ten years ago.The paint job that was done was not professional at all.

The painters that came to my house I do not think they were college students. I expressed my concern with the person that wrote the invoice and I paid. He at one time said that I was expecting too much. For the amount of money that I paid I did expect professional work.It took weeks for the person that I paid and signed with to come back and clean up and try to fix the bad work.

When they finished empty paint cans, rags and paint was splashed everywhere. The garage door still shows the type of work that was done.

I have asked to be removed from their mailing list several times but I am still receiving flyers from them.

If the work was being done free of charge I would not allow this company to paint my house.

This reviewer shared experience about "because college pro still contact me after i have asked to be removed from their mailing list and after i expressed by concern of the quality of work." and wants this business to "i want college pro to not contact me in any way" as the author lost $2800. This person is overall dissatisfied with College Pro Painters. The most disappointing about college pro painters house painting at College Pro Painters was quality, unprofessionalism and very poor quality and service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about College Pro Painters.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare College Pro Painters to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with College Pro Painters?

Comments