Clive, Iowa
Turnaround Time

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.The paint looks like it washed off the house.

They promised to come back numerous times but either no showed or just splashed a little paint around and did not correct the problems. They are just a bunch of college kids who are nice enough but are not professional and have no supervision. You are welcome to come by my house to see the type of job they do.

call 515-865-8117 do set a time to see just how bad of job they do.I want to make sure that no one else is taken in by their promises.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $2000. Mikebr is overall dissatisfied with College Pro Painters. The most disappointing about college pro painters house painting at College Pro Painters was very poor quality and service and did not respond to complaints Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about College Pro Painters.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare College Pro Painters to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with College Pro Painters?

Comments